PRESS RELEASE: For immediate release
LOCATION: London, UK
HEALTH-TECH COMPANY, HEALTH NAVIGATOR ANNOUNCES MAJOR REBRANDING TO REFLECT GROWTH AND NEW PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
Health Navigator has announced a major rebranding to showcase the company’s expanding product portfolio. Part of the rebranding strategy involves the company trading under the name HN going forward.
HN’s CEO, Joachim Werr said:
“We are now transitioning from a research and evidence generation phase to an expansion and growth phase, partnering with a growing number of the NHS. After in-depth research with our clients, market analysis and talking with stakeholders, we felt that rebranding will enable us to expand upon our products and services, to fulfil the requirements of a changing NHS. Since our UK launch in 2015, we have developed into an award-winning partner to the NHS, and from March this year, have been supported by the NHS Innovation Accelerator to scale nationally.”
HN’s Managing Director, Mark England said:
“This rebranding helps us to be clearer about what we can offer the NHS. Making it easier to communicate as we expand our product portfolio, and work to support more patients with high quality proactive data-driven services. It includes a comprehensive redesign of the company’s website, logo, graphics, communications and correspondence.”
HN is committed to provide the very best service to the NHS and patients and so have progressed from a company with one purely evidenced focus product; to a company with multiple products, all evidenced based and implemented by a team of exceptional healthcare professionals.
HN product portfolio
- HN Clinical Coaching CARE: AI guided case finding followed by clinical coaching, prevents 25-40% of unplanned care of high need patients.
- HN Anticipatory CARE: Reducing the activity of high-intensity primary care patients through AI guided case finding, nurse-led personalised support and care.
- HN Covid-19 CARE: Nurse-led service for patients which offers remote monitoring, assistance and advice.
- HN Virtual CARE: Clinical coaching, support and smart patient monitoring to deliver NHS at home.
- HN Real-Time INTELLIGENCE: Using real-time data to support AI guided case finding which identifies high need patients early enough to intervene.
Notes to Editors:
1. HN was established by clinicians and researchers at Karolinska Institute in Sweden and moved to the UK in 2015. The organisation specialises in the practical application of population health management by identifying high-cost, high-need patients, and supporting them to improve their outcomes and reduce their care consumption. HN collaborated with the Nuffield Trust on a randomised controlled trial of AI guided clinical coaching within the NHS, with excellent results.
2. For further information, please contact Angela Bambridge.